Boilers are an integral part of a property and are used everyday, because they are used everyday gas servicing is provided to ensure that all boilers are running safely and efficiently. Carbon Monoxide is a silent killer which doesn’t smell so servicing your boiler is advisable in order for you to protect your home and those who live there.
Here at our company we specialise in gas servicing and have been providing this service to commercial and domestic properties in Glasgow for several years now.
The benefits of using our gas servicing are:
- You will be able to receive an expert service from one of our trained gas safe registered engineers
- You will be able to ensure that your boiler and appliances are running efficiently, protecting your home against dangerous threats like carbon monoxide
- By ensuring your boiler and appliances are running efficiently you will be able to save money, this is because it generally costs a lot less for this service than what repairs may be later on. It is also because a poorly maintained appliance may cost more money to run
During gas servicing you can expect our engineers to:
- Check your gas pressure to make sure it’s right
- Test your flue to make sure your appliance isn’t leaking carbon monoxide
- Inspect your appliance and it’s controls to make sure they’re safe
- Take a look at your appliance to check for any wear or leaks
We provide decent prices to those in Glasgow who come to us for this service and would be more than happy to provide a quote before beginning to service your boiler.
If you are based in Glasgow and would like a quote from us then you should contact us on 0141 551 9072.